Sane man !

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Great synchronicity moment #351352

While reading this:

AN aide to Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and an intelligence director were to appear before a parliamentary commission last night to respond to allegations that Italy knowingly gave the US and Britain forged documents suggesting Saddam Hussein was seeking uranium in Africa.
(not really surprising, it does make sense, but still stunning allegations...)

...this song comes up on my headphones:

As soon as you sound like him
Give me a call
When you're so sensitive
Its a long way to fall

Whenever you reach for me
I'll be your guide
Whenever you need someone
To keep it inside

You're just a poor misguided fool
Who thinks they know what I should do
A line for me and a line for you
I lose my right to a point of view


Berlusconi, you played the misguided fool, I hope you lose you point of view being forced in front of Italian eyes for a long time...

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home